The 3rd Nutrition and Health conference
Nutrition for non – communicable diseases devotes 3 days sessions and workshops on most up-to-date market insights into health practices and share experience on various topics related to nutrition for non – communicable diseases through the best professional practices and innovative experiences in the field of health care.
Broad Conference Topics
– Promoting the nutrition through the best professional practices and innovative experiences in the field of health care
– Highlight best practices in the fields of nutrition
– Lessons learnt
– local and international expertise exchange
– Study supporting factors for the development of health care
– Identify different strategies to meet the challenges and ensure the continuity of improvement
Who should attend?
The conference is a high-level educational event for nutritionists, dietitians and any professional interested in nutrition for non – communicable diseases.
Why to attend?
– Interactive sessions with worldwide specialist professionals in the nutrition and health .
– Get the latest updates and spread the awareness.
– Full course material and handouts along with access to download all presentations from the website after the event
– Networking opportunities with some of the top renowned top professionals
– Access to the latest products and services by the exhibiting companies
– CME credits
– Lunch and Refreshments